Lightweight and rugged, the Full Tilt offers improved fit, flexibility and traction for winter sportsmen seeking a fully featured utility boot.
With a high cuff, built in snow gaiter and 400g Thinsulate™ Ultra insulation, the Full Tilt offers combat boot looks in a design that earns a -40° temperature rating. Crafted from full-grain leather and waterproof synthetics, the boot is fully seam sealed to block out snow, sleet and rain. An Achilles adjustment strap with shatter resistant YKK Shokonlock™ buckle closure ensures a solid fit, fast. And with its molded toecap and high-traction lugged outsole, it sets a high standard for lightweight winter weather protection.
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Waterproof PU backed synthetic textile and leather upper
- Built-in gaiter with barrel lock closure system
- 400g Thinsulate Ultra Insulation with removable molded EVA comfort footbed
- Molded EVA midsole for enhanced comfort, weight reduction and thermal protection
- Molded toecap for protection and durability. Traction enhancing multi-directional rubber lug outsole
- Additional Information