One major river, two snow-capped volcanoes, three ski areas, countless fruit orchards and miles of hiking trails: Just as Hood River, Oregon offers countless ways to experience the outdoors, our Hood River boot offers a versatile design that’s ideal for many casual applications.Insulated with 100g Thinsulate™, it’s warm enough to take the nip out of a cold day but not so hot that you overheat every time you step indoors. The full-grain upper is seam sealed and completely waterproof, so your feet keep feet dry from the first cool days of autumn through the last rainy days of spring. And the elastic cuff makes this pull-on style even easier to slip on and kick off.
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Waterproof full-grain leather upper
- 100g Thinsulate Insulation with 3mm felt lining
- Removable molded PU comfort footbed
- Traction enhancing multi-directional rubber lug outsole
- Additional Information