Rugged, lightweight and made for the winter hiker, this Tech boot from Sorel is good-looking enough to attract the attention of those with less ambitious outdoor activities in mind. Temperature rated to -40 degrees Fahrenheit, the uppers are constructed of waterproof leather and waterproof ballistic nylon with built-in gaiters to keep out the snow and debris. To keep you warm, 400 grams of Thinsulate insulate this boot along with a molded mid-sole for weight reduction and enhanced thermal protection. The shell is ultra light and flexible, and the rubber out-sole provides superior traction. Wear these for outdoor activities, wherever they take you.
Seize the day in the durable Sorel Snow Drift boots.
- Waterproof leather and synthetic textile upper with built-in gaiter and barrel lock closure system
- Waterproof Sorel AST(TM) shell for lighter weight and enhanced flexibility
- Waterproof bootie construction
- 400g Thinsulate(TM) Ultra insulation
- Removable molded EVA comfort insole
- Sorel rated to -40F/-40CMulti-directional rubber lug outsole
- Additional Information