“Cold” means different things to different people. For some, it’s trading flip-flops for closed toed shoes; for us it’s something a little more serious. Built for days when the only thing down south is the mercury in your thermometer, the Timberwolf 09 combines the durable construction of a waterproof work boot with the proven insulation of an extreme weather pac boot.
Perfect for keeping your toes warm and dry during active winter sports like hiking and snowshoeing, the Timberwolf 09 is designed with built-in gaiter loops and molded snowshoe heel grips. Because it wraps your feet in 400g Thinsulate™, and insulates them from the cold ground with a lightweight, molded EVA midsole, this boot is rated down to -40° below zero. And no mater where you are, that means just one thing: these boots are warm.
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Waterproof PU backed synthetic textile and synthetic upper gaiter loop in vamp
- 400g Thinsulate Insulation
- Removable molded EVA comfort footbed
- Molded EVA midsole for enhanced comfort, weight reduction and thermal protection
- Molded TPU toe cap for protection and durability and molded snowshoe grip in heel
- Traction enhancing multi-directional rubber lug outsole
- Additional Information