The Soto Micro Regulator stove is an exquistely well-designed ultralight canister stove for the gram-counting hiker who doesn't want to compromise on features. The "regulator" in the name refers to the fuel regulator that maintains consistent fuel output even in cold temperatures, when unregulated upright canister stoves would be fizzling out. See the video demonstration below to see what a difference a regulator makes. Another nice touch is the "stealth" piezo igniter that runs right up the middle of the stove and emerges in the middle of the burner head, instead of hanging off the side in a fragile, breakable assembly as the igniters of some other stoves do. Just turn the valve, push the red button, and *poof* - you're cooking with gas!
- Output: 2800 kcal/h 3260w 11000 BTU
- Duration: Burns approx.1.5 hours with 8 oz.(250g)canister.
- Weight: 2.6 oz.(73g)
- Dimensions when in use: 3.8 x 3.7 x 3.4 inch(9.6 x 9.4 x 8.6 cm)
- Dimensions when in stowed: 2.0 x 2.0 x 3.2 inch(5.2 x 5.2 x 8.1 cm)
- Fuel sold separately (we can't send full canisters to you because of USDOT regulations).
- Additional Information
Year Spring 2012