Gasoline stoves have a bad reputation of quickly becoming dirty with soot, requiring cumbersome preheating, and needing maintenance before and after use. But it can't be denied that gasoline is the most abundant and easiest-to-find hydrocarbon fuel on the planet, making a gasoline stove an attractive option for expeditions where fuel availability is a question mark. The Soto Muka stove was designed with this in mind, and it banishes all of the aforementioned demons of gasoline stoves - it burns cleanly, does not require priming, and is easy to maintain. It also runs on white gas, which is preferred when available. Wide-mouth Soto fuel bottle sold separately.
- Output: 4,000 kcal/h / 4,650 W / 15,800 BTU
- Applicable fuel: Unleaded gasoline and white gasoline
- Duration: Burns approx. 56 min. at maximum output using 480ml (16.3 oz.)car gasoline.
- Weight: 164g (5.7 oz.) without pump, 327g (11.5 oz.) including the pump.
- Dimensions when in use(stove body only): 13.5 x 13.5 x 8cm (5.3 x 5.3 x 3.1 inch)
- Dimensions when stowed(stove body only): 8 x 6.5 x 8cm (3.1 x 2.6 x 3.1 inch)
- Additional Information