The AfterBurner is stiff and powerful for big mountain charging. Featuring the new Tesla System, this binding keeps a solid baseplate for maximum stiffness that bigger riders can trust. The highback is super stiff both torsionally and fore-aft for the aggressive rider looking for response. Ankle straps are wide and supportive and toe cap straps keep the rider firmly in place at mach speed. Includes Tesla touring bracket.
- Snap Ramps: No more pins. No more cables. Just lock down the toe ramp for both touring and riding.
- Side-Lock Touring Brackets: Clog-free to make switchovers efficient and painless. Integrated crampon mounting claws.
- Fatty Climbing Wires: Dual height, full width, and built right into the baseplate. Easily operated with the basket of your pole.
- Voile Puck Compatible: Fully compatible with Voile pucks. The most functional way to attach your bindings to your board in ride mode.
- Sabertooth Crampon Compatible: Super easy to slide in and slide on the fly. Keeps full teeth in the snow with either climbing wire height.
- Highbacks: Increased glass fiber content for even better response. Features the widest range of lean on the market (25° forward lean, to -5° for touring – an industry first).
- Straps: Pre-curved ankle and toe straps are minimal and lightweight, yet comfortable and durable.
- Buckles and Plastics: Low profile and bomber.
- Baseplate Design: Incorporating cutouts for traction, snowshed and weight savings.
- Additional Information