The AfterBurner is stiff and powerful for big mountain charging. Featuring the revolutionary Tesla System, this binding keeps a solid baseplate for max stiffness our bigger riders can trust. Designed for aggressive riders looking for immediate response, the highback is super stiff both torsionally and fore-aft. Ankle straps are wide and supportive and toe cap straps keep the rider firmly in place at mach speed. Includes Tesla touring brackets, heel rests, and Spark Pocket Tool.
- Snap Ramps: No more pins. No more cables. Just lock down the toe ramp for both touring and riding.
- Side-Lock Touring Brackets: Clog-free to make switchovers efficient and painless. Integrated crampon mounting claws.
- Fatty Climbing Wires: Dual height, full width, and built right into the baseplate. Easily operated with the basket of your pole.
- Voile Puck Compatible: Fully compatible with Voile pucks. The most functional way to attach your bindings to your board in ride mode.
- Sabertooth Crampon Compatible: Super easy to slide in and install on the fly. Keeps full teeth in the snow with either climbing wire height.
- Weight: 1.76 lbs/each [798g] – 3.52 lbs/pair [1596g] (Medium)
- Additional Information