The Women’s Arc has all of the same great features of Spark R&D's standard Arc, but sized specifically for women’s boots. Shorter and narrower baseplates fit snug and comfortably, accommodating down to a size 5 US (22 Mondo) boot. Lower and more compact heel loops move the ankle strap mounting point down to hit the sweet spot over your boot while positioning the highbacks lower on the leg for a better calf fit. The Arc is a perfect choice for the ladies who want a lightweight binding with softer features for comfort and max versatility.
- One Climbing Wire: T1 stands for One Wire – because that’s all you need. A single fatty wire built into the baseplate switches easily from stowed, to low (12°), to high (18°) climbing positions and back again while touring. For even easier deployment, check out the Whammy Bar.
- Snap Ramps & Side-Lock Touring Brackets: T1 System bindings slide sideways into the offset touring bracket and are locked into place with our snap ramp. No pins, no cables, no fiddle factor. Integrated Ibex crampon mounting claws on touring brackets make for quick and easy installation and removal.
- Rip 'N' Flip Highback: The R&D shines with a shape built from 3D scans of popular splitboard boot models, and a list of rad features designed specifically for and fully appreciated by the splitboarder. Increased glass fiber content for improved strength and response, yet 30% lighter than our classic highbacks. Tool free forward lean adjuster (FLAD) offers complete customization from 0° to 22° in ride mode. The Forward Lean Adjuster toggles easily between forward lean position and -13° touring position for easy transitions.
- T1 Heel Rest: The T1 Heel Rest catches the climbing wire in the 12° and 18° positions and is specifically designed to hold the T1 Heel Locker in place.
- Buckles, Straps, & Plastics: Low profile, comfortable and bomber Burton straps and buckles paired with our plastics. Now produced in-house with a unique thermoplastic that maintains flex over wide temperature variation, our plastics perform well on spring tours as well as sub-zero suffer fests.
- Puck Compatibility: Slide them on and snap the ramp down. Snap the ramp up and slide them off. The most functional way to attach your binding to your board in ride mode. Period. Spark R&D bindings are designed to work with all puck compatible splitboard models.
- Additional Information