Introducing the Women’s Arc – one of two women’s bindings available for the first time! Not just a pretty color, this binding has all the features of the standard Arc binding, only sized specifically for women’s boots. The new Tesla T1 System design allows for shorter and narrower baseplates, accommodating down to a size 5 boot, yet still works seamlessly with Voile or our new Spark pucks. Shorter and lower heel loops move the feet forward while positioning the highbacks lower on the leg for better calf fit. A perfect fit for ladies who like a lightweight binding with softer features for comfort and max versatility. Includes Tesla touring brackets, Tesla T1 heel rests, and Spark Pocket Tool.
One Climbing Wire: T1 stands for OneWire. Because that’s all you need. A single fatty wire built into the baseplate switches easily from stowed, to low (12°), to high (18°) climbing positions and back again while touring. Eliminating the second wire saves weight and fiddle time.
Precise Sizing: The single wire baseplate redesign opened up the possibility for a narrower heel and shorter baseplate construction for our size small bindings. More precise sizing options for smaller feet paved the way to developing our much-anticipated, first-ever women’s binding versions – the Women’s Arc and the Women’s Surge!
T1 Heel Rest: Redesigned heel rest catches the climbing wire in the 12° and 18° positions and is specifically designed to hold the new T1 Heel Locker in place.
Snap Ramps & Side-Lock Touring Brackets: Just like the good ‘ole days of our original Tesla System, T1 bindings slide sideways into the offset touring bracket and are locked into place with our snap ramp. No pins, no cables, no fiddle factor.
Puck Compatibility: Slide them on and snap the ramp down. Snap the ramp up and slide them off. The most functional way to attach your binding to your board in ride mode. Period. Oh, and check out our new Spark Pucks… we think you’ll be pretty excited about these.
Ibex Crampons: Slide in from the side while touring and two sets of horns on the Ibex crampons catch the wire in both the 12° and 18° climbing positions, pushing the teeth fully in to the snow for max security on any pitch.
T1 Heel Locker: New design snaps in to better stay put in locked or free mode. Larger radius bends are stronger and the design allows for more variation in insert locations on the board.
- Snap Ramps: The hinged toe ramp design locks you into touring and ride modes with just one moving part for super fast transitions. No pins, no cables, no fiddle factor.
- Side-Lock Touring Brackets: Clog-free brackets make switchovers efficient and painless. Slide bindings from left to right onto the offset brackets, lock down the toe ramp and you’re set for touring. Integrated Ibex crampon mounting claws for quick and easy installation and removal; you never even have to unstrap.
- Fatty Climbing Wire and Heel Rests: Built right into the binding baseplate, our easily deployed 12° and 18° climbing wire provides skinning stability and Achilles comfort on the way up. Designed to span the full width of the binding, they put your edging power right where it belongs – on the edges! Easily operated with the basket of your ski pole. The climbing wire can be caught in two different positions on the heel rest designed to take the brute force off of your top sheet, and keep your wires from collapsing.
- Highbacks: Increased glass fiber content for even better response. Widest range of lean on the market (22° forward lean, to -13° for touring – an industry first). Vertical slots to accommodate our Strappy Strap – adding touring stability. Large grab hold for easy handling while unstrapped.
- Straps: Pre-curved ankle and toe straps are minimal and lightweight, yet comfortable and durable.
- Buckles and Plastics: Low profile and bomber.
- Baseplate Design: Incorporating cutouts for traction, snowshed and weight savings.
Standard Weight: 1.35 lbs/each [615g] – 2.71 lbs/pair [1230g] (S/M)
- Additional Information