You asked, Spark R&D answered. New add-on for the Tesla System this season, Heel Lockers attach to the Tesla heel rest and are easily operated with the tip of a ski pole. Riders now have the ability to lock down the heel in tour mode to better adapt to diversified terrain types where quick descents, side-stepping, traversing, and skate-splitting become more effective means of backcountry travel. Better yet, these are forward releasable as an extra safety measure. Fully compatible with all AfterBurner and Magneto bindings.
- Standard Weight: 1.94 oz./pair [55g]
- Compatible with all Spark R&D Tesla baseplates (Magneto, AfterBurner), the Burton Hitchhiker binding, and Sabertooth crampons.
- Not compatible with Spark R&D Pin Mount baseplates (Blaze, Burner, Fuse, Ignition).
- Note: The Heel Locker is intended to be used as a touring and climbing aid. Not to be used for high speed downhill skiing. Heel Lockers are releasable and may release unexpectedly, potentially leading to a loss of control.
- Some stances may not allow enough room for the Heel Locker levers, which may require changing your rear foot angle or placement.
- Additional Information