The Magneto is Spark's lightweight, nimble, pow slashing machine. Featuring the new Tesla System, with maximum baseplate cutouts to shave weight, this binding is unstoppable. For long tours, epic overnighters, slaying pow, and weaving through trees, this binding is an all-around dream. The highback is soft tortionally for mobility while stiff fore-aft for heelside turn support. Ankle straps are supportive, but flexible for quick turns. Inside of toe straps feature new gripmatic fabric to ensure they stay put, right where you need them. Includes Tesla touring bracket.
- Snap Ramps: No more pins. No more cables. Just lock down the toe ramp for both touring and riding.
- Side-Lock Touring Brackets: Clog-free to make switchovers efficient and painless. Integrated crampon mounting claws.
- Fatty Climbing Wires: Dual height, full width, and built right into the baseplate. Easily operated with the basket of your pole.
- Voile Puck Compatible: Fully compatible with Voile pucks. The most functional way to attach your bindings to your board in ride mode.
- Sabertooth Crampon Compatible: Super easy to slide in and slide on the fly. Keeps full teeth in the snow with either climbing wire height.
- The Highback is soft tortionally while stiff fore-aft. Features the widest range of lean on the market (25° forward lean, to -5° for touring – an industry first).
- Straps: Pre-curved ankle and toe straps are minimal and lightweight, yet comfortable and durable.
- Buckles and Plastics: Low profile and bomber.
- Baseplate Design: Incorporating cutouts for traction, snowshed and weight savings.
- Additional Information