Spark R&D's new Surge Rip ‘N’ Flip Highback is flippin’ sweet. Packed full of splitboard specific features, this
sexy new piece is a Spark R&D original. Built from 3D scans of many popular boots used by
splitboarders to get the shape and feel just right. It has everything you need and nothing you
don’t, from skin track to shredding.
- Tool free micro-adjustable from 0° to 22° for complete customization of your forward lean position.
- Flippin’ FLAD toggles between your forward lean position and -13° touring position for easy transitions.
- Unique re-curve design slopes gently outward at the heel for maximum comfort in negative lean
- Made with proprietary custom blended materials for improved strength and durability, yet weighs in 30
percent lighter than our previous highback.
- Stiff where you need it toe-to-heel, yet torsionally flexible for improved mobility while riding. Stiffer for
the Surge. Less stiff for the Arc.
- Larger grab hole for security when unstrapping and billy goating.
- Spark Strappy Strap ready with lateral slots built in.
- Comes standard on the new Tesla T1 Arc and Surge bindings, but compatible as an upgrade with all previous Spark R&D binding models.
- Additional Information