The ideal jacket for summit or basecamp excursions, Spyder's Bernese uses exclusive Pertex Microlight® fabric, a balanced, tightly woven construction that prevents heat loss without adding weight. A hydrophobic finish repels precip off this lightweight 700 fill down jacket, creating an essential piece for the coldest of conditions.
- Fixed insulated hood with adjustable opening
- Baffled construction
- Drawcord close stuff sack included
- Reverse coil zippers
- Velcro® adjustable cuffs
- Zippered hand pockets
- Internal zippered pocket
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Body: Pertex Microlight® Downproof Nylon Diamond Rip Stop with Spylon™ DWR
- Accent: Polyester Stretch Plainweave with Xt.L™ 20k/20k Laminate and Spylon™ DWR
- Lining: Downproof Polyester Plainweave with Cire finish
- Body/Sleeve: 700 Fill Power Down
- Additional Information
Material Down Properties Insulating
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
great jacket needs a double zip zipper!
nice fit but for $400 no double zipper....come on!
Write Your Own Review