Hi-performance economical equivalent of our DRIFTER vest features rugged 400 denier outer shell, and soft 200 denier inner liner with mesh pocket, matching yokes and fabric side panels. Cross-chest cinch eliminates ride-up and fits the vest lower on the torso for full mobility, more effective buoyancy and additional comfort, especially once you're in the water. Shorter, lower back will not hinder movement or rub against back-rest. Detailed with large, low profile, fully draining front mesh pocket with security "D"-ring inside. Has cool mesh side panels and hand shaped foam elements to provide the lowest profile.
- 1" webbing belt, with forward pulls for a trim and secure fit.
- Hand beveled foam for a closer more comfortable fit.
- Cinch harness eliminates ride-up.
- Extra wide armholes for maximum mobility.
- #5 YKK zipper non-corroding slider.
- Roomy mesh pocket.
- Cool mesh side panels.
- #10 YKK Vision front zip entry.
- Reflective logo .
- Stretchy adjustable neoprene shoulders.
- Type III PFD with sea level buoyancy of 16 lbs. 10 oz.
- Additional Information
Year Spring 2012