A carbon fiber, high-performance insole for better stability, feel and edge control in all of your winter footwear, the Custom Carbon Winter insole from Superfeet features a lightweight yet durable insulating foil that deflects cold away from the forefoot, as well as Outlast Adaptive Comfort material on the top cover which absorbs, stores, and releases warmth.
- BIOMECHANICAL SHAPE
- CARBON FIBER STABILIZER CAP: The base of the insole supports the rearfoot and provides structure and stability to the foam layer, reinforced with EVOLyte™, Superfeet’s proprietary carbon fiber & polymer blend.
- BEVELED EDGE: The beveled foam edge improves the fit in tighter fitting footwear.
- RESPONSIVE TEMPERATURE CONTROL: Top cover treated with Outlast® Adaptive Comfort® to absorb, store and release warmth.
- FOIL FOREFOOT: A light-but-durable insulating foil deflects cold away from the forefoot.
- ORGANIC, ODOR-CONTROL COATING: All natural coating that eliminates odor-causing bacteria.
- Additional Information