This skirt is the perfect go to skirt and will be your best skirt friend in the closet. It is the ideal combination of being easy to wear, comfortable, and flattering. Paired with a simple top and a favorite pair of boots, the hand sewn cherry blossum applique accent completes any outfit. The classic A-line fit has a natural drape complimenting all famine shapes. With a wide waistband it doesn't pinch the tops of hips and the hem falls above the knees. It can be worn for a day at work, a night out, or to slip on after yoga. It is a Synergy classic.
- 66% bamboo, 30% organic cotton, 4% spandex
- Dyed with low-impact dyes
- 4” wide waist band, hip pinch protection
- A-line hem falls above the knee
- Double threaded hand sewn cherry blossom appliqué
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle and line dry.
- Made in Nepal
- 60%Bamboo 35%Organic Cotton 5%Spandex:
- Bamboo fabric has luxurious softness, a smooth hand, and a flowing and gentle drape. Bamboo is sustainable in the way it is grown. It is categorized as a grass and not a tree. It is the fastest growing grass and can shoot up a yard or more a day. Bamboo reaches maturity quickly and is ready for harvesting in about 4 years. Bamboo does not require replanting after harvesting because its vast root network continually sprouts new shoots.
- Mixed with GOTS certified soft organic cotton our bamboo organic cotton is another eco friendly alternative fabric.
- Additional Information