This piece has all the ease of your favorite turtleneck, but with a cowl-neck that adds a bit more style and freedom for your neck to breath, and the bonus of the neckline also working as a hood. The graceful cowl neckline flatters your face and adds softness to your ensemble. It has enough stretch and fabric to be pulled over your head as a light hood for those spontaneous breezy or rainy moments. Paired with your favorite pair of jeans you are good to go.
- 66% Bamboo, 30% GOTS certified soft organic cotton, 4% Spandex
- Rich drapey fabric that has stretch
- Dyed with low-impact dyes
- Full length sleeves
- Generous cowl-neck
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle and line dry.
- Made in Nepal
- 66%Bamboo 30%Organic Cotton 4%Spandex:
- Bamboo fabric has luxurious softness, a smooth hand, and a flowing and gentle drape. Bamboo is sustainable in the way it is grown. It is categorized as a grass and not a tree. It is the fastest growing grass and can shoot up a yard or more a day. Bamboo reaches maturity quickly and is ready for harvesting in about 4 years. Bamboo does not require replanting after harvesting because its vast root network continually sprouts new shoots.
- Mixed with GOTS certified soft organic cotton our bamboo organic cotton is another eco friendly alternative fabric.
- Additional Information