The Devolina is a great versatile piece. Wear it over jeans on a casual day with friends or dressed up for romantic dinner date. It has slightly belled sleeves and a faint a line. The details on this dress take it from simple to fantastic! It has decorative side buttons and a stitched criss cross front. With a slightly looser fit, the Devolina is sure to be a favorite addition to your closet.
- 66% bamboo, 30% organic cotton, 4% spandex
- Dyed with low-impact dyes
- Decorative buttons
- Criss cross neckline
- Hand-sewn applique
- Slight gather at shoulders
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle and line dry.
- Made in Nepal
- 60%Bamboo 35%Organic Cotton 5%Spandex:
- Bamboo fabric has luxurious softness, a smooth hand, and a flowing and gentle drape. Bamboo is sustainable in the way it is grown. It is categorized as a grass and not a tree. It is the fastest growing grass and can shoot up a yard or more a day. Bamboo reaches maturity quickly and is ready for harvesting in about 4 years. Bamboo does not require replanting after harvesting because its vast root network continually sprouts new shoots.
- Mixed with GOTS certified soft organic cotton our bamboo organic cotton is another eco friendly alternative fabric.
- Additional Information
You may also be interested in the following product(s)