This fall version of our ever popular Emma Dress is a surefire hit. This piece has a simple yet sophisticated look. The side ruching makes it hug in all the right places. The long sleeves have a bit of ruching at the bottom so you can scrunch them up or wear them long. The hand-sewn poppy applique makes this dress eye-catching and unique. Made from amazing bamboo jersey, bundle it up with boots and tights for your next fall afternoon in the park.
- Dyed with low-impact dyes
- full length sleeves
- Double threaded hand-sewn poppy applique.
- side ruching
- scoop neck
- hem falls mid thigh
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle and line dry.
- Made in Nepal
- 60%Bamboo 35%Organic Cotton 5%Spandex:
- Bamboo fabric has luxurious softness, a smooth hand, and a flowing and gentle drape. Bamboo is sustainable in the way it is grown. It is categorized as a grass and not a tree. It is the fastest growing grass and can shoot up a yard or more a day. Bamboo reaches maturity quickly and is ready for harvesting in about 4 years. Bamboo does not require replanting after harvesting because its vast root network continually sprouts new shoots.
- Mixed with GOTS certified soft organic cotton our bamboo organic cotton is another eco friendly alternative fabric.
- Additional Information
You may also be interested in the following product(s)