The Cochise 120 changed the game when it first came to the world of Sidecountry skiing. And spawned off-spring - now there's a whole Cochise collection - to allow more skiers access to the incredible performance and versatility this design offers. This boot is injected in lightweight Triax and offers touring capability with the Interchangeable Sole System. The engineered Cuff Mobility System with a metal to metal connection when locked into ski mode, allows a wide range of motion while in the hike mode without sacrificing downhill performance when in the ski mode. Gone are the days of choosing between the convenience of a better "up" boot versus a kick butt alpine "down" boot. Get the Cochise and get it all! The 120, in a solid 120 flex, comes with Tech Compatible soles. DIN soles are available, sold separately.
- Interchangeable Soles: Switch easily from a DIN to Tech compatible sole! Exceptional versatility and awesome performance.
- Quick Instep: Finally, a low-volume, performance shell that is easy to get on and off.
- I-Rebound: Powerful rebound and energy.
- ArchGrip: Added traction for walking on rough and rocky surfaces.
- Triax Plastic: Super lightweight plastic shell.
- Cuff Mobility System: Easily switch from ski mode to hike mode and back to ski mode.
- Power Lock Buckle: Super secure closure gives you 4-buckle security in a 3-buckle boot.
- Velco Spoiler: A velcro rear spoiler allows you to easily adjust the spoiler for personalization. It can be moved to different positions or removed altogether.
- Aluminum buckles
- Shock absorbing heel
- Neoprene toe box
- Additional Information
Collection Discount Ski Gear Sale Boot Specs
Last Width: 100 mm