Come on in – the water’s fine.
Come on in – the water’s fine. Especially when you’re wearing Tecnica’s cutting edge Immersion FLT amphibian shoe. From its maze of water-shedding drainage ports to its walk-on-rocks shock absorbing heel pad, to its unique polypropylene felt outsole that grips mossy riverbeds with ease -- this is one serious performance design that really loves the water. Neoprene uppers keep your feet warm even in cold water, and the strapping system ensures a snug, secure fit.
- Ankle bootie design provides enhanced coverage and support.
- Amphibian low-density EVA midsole includes a maze of drainage ports that channel water out with each stride.
- Dual Response rubber heel pad softens heel strike in rocky riverbed areas.
- Sensible strapping system creates an excellent, secure fit.
- Sticky rubber outsole includes a center inset of polypropylene felt for extraordinary traction, even on mossy river rocks.
- Supple neoprene uppers offer protection and warmth, especially in cold water.
- TPU powercore provides torsional rigidity and stability.
- Weight: 1lb 7 ounces in size 9
- Additional Information
You may also be interested in the following product(s)