The Freewheel is a bike-oriented shoe with crossover appeal - it's one of our most popular women's casual shoes, even among those who don't particularly intend to ride a bike. It combines a PedalLINK rubber outsole, specifically designed to interface with bike pedals, with an effortlessly casual upper that you can wear right through to your destination.
Feature list from Teva:
- Our Spider365 Rubber sole will hold its grip in all kinds of environments.
- Our PedaLINK outsole was designed specifically to interface with the unique platform of a bike pedal.
- Aggressive tread designs at the toe and heel will grip the dirt when you're hoofin' it.
- Canvas Upper
- A minimal upper design gives you all you need and nothing more
- A rubber bumper will protect your toes.
- Women's specific shape and fit
- A Mush® Infused Insole brings the absurd comfort of our flip flops into a shoe
- Additional Information