One of the thickest air mattresses on the market and the most durable, puncture-resistant NeoAir™ mattress yet, the NeoAir™ Camper offers 3 inches (7.6 cm) of soft, cushioning support. Its internal structure contours to your body and provides unmatched stability and warmth without the weight or bulk of conventional insulation. Perfect for trips that demand the most reliable and comfortable sleep support, the Camper remains lighter and more packable than most mattresses you’ll find in camp. Stuff sack and repair kit included.
This item is a cosmetic second. It is fully functional, strength tested, and warranted; we procure these by the hundreds directly from the manufacturer. We usually cannot even tell what the blemishes are, but we are happy to pass the savings on this item on to you!
- Thick and supportive: NeoAir™ construction offers 3 inches (7.6 cm) of stable support – perfect for side sleepers and comfort seekers.
- Advanced materials: Woven fabrics and stretch materials create a soft mattress that cradles your body.
- Durable: Tough, 75D polyester bottom and rugged construction deliver the most reliable long-term performance.
- Low-bulk construction allows the Camper to compress down to a surprisingly small packed size.
- Made in Seattle, USA
- Size: XL
- Weight: 2 lbs 4 oz / 1020 g
- Width: 30 in / 76 cm
- Length: 77 in / 196 cm
- Thickness: 3 in / 7.6 cm
- Packed dimensions: 4" x 17.5" / 10 cm x 44 cm
- Volume: 6930 cu. in.
- R-value: 2.2
- Additional Information