The Therm-a-Rest NeoAir™ Trekker™ Sleeping Pad is now 50% warmer than the previous version, pushing its comfort range well into spring and fall backpacking trips.
This pad has a few cosmetic blemishes which in no way interfere with its quality.
- Reflective layers inside the NeoAir reflect heat back to your body, amplifying warmth without the bulk, weight or durability issues of down and synthetic fills
- Patent-pending Triangular Core Matrix construction creates over 100 insulating cells that equalize air distribution for unmatched stability
- R-value equals 3.0; most sleeping pads we sell range in R-value from 1.0 (minimally insulated) to 9.5 (well insulated)
- Rugged, 75-denier polyester bottom and supple, 50-denier top assure maximum versatility with the durability and comfort to handle a wide range of uses
- Thermal efficiency without added down or fiber insulation saves weight and allows the Therm-a-Rest NeoAir Trekker Sleeping Pad to pack down small; stuff sack is included
- Additional Information
Collection New Arrivals