For decades people have relied on the original RidgeRest mattress to provide the lightest comfort possible, or to boost the warmth and durability of a three-dseason mattress for winter use. Now, with our patent-pending, aluminized Solar coating, the RidgeRest SOLite offers a 10% boost in warmth with even more durability from surface wear and tear. All of this with no appreciable weight gain makes it perfect for everything from extreme, high-altitude climbing to entry-level backpacking.
- Advanced Warmth: Aluminized surface boosts warmth, reflecting heat back to your body.
- Light & Durable: Virtually indestructible and light enough to carry anywhere.
- Unique Design: Soft peaks and heat-trapping valleys provide exceptional comfort.
- Additional Information
Year Spring 2011
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Lightweight and Long-lasting
- I have slept on a bunch of different sleeping pads and I have to say that the RidgeRest is the best. Is it the most comfortable? No. Does it pack down the smallest? No. What you are getting though is a sleeping pad that is super light weight, doesn't hold water, won't pop or deflate over night, and saves you money so that you can bring along a whole flat of snickers. Unless you are a real softie, this is all the sleeping pad you need. You can fold this up and use it as your camp chair or seat on a canoe, if it gets wet you just give it a shake and the water flies off, if you accidentally set your tent up over a bunch of Goat Heads (Tribulus terrestris) its not going to pop, and if the unthinkable happens it can be used to make an improvised cast. I am 6'2" and use a short RidgeRest, just enough for knees to shoulders. I throw my pack under my feet and use my extra layers for a pillow and its golden.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Price From: $79.95
Price From: $149.95
Price From: $129.95