A camping query . . . why travel to a beautiful landscape and then pitch a tent out of which you can’t see a thing? That’s why Ticla invented the TeaHouse. Designed for the camper who likes views and ventilation, it's a new take on tents with uniquely TICLA features like full visibility (even during rainstorms), durable kid and dog proof materials, Tsubo sizing, and the G.O.O.D. System.
Why it's awesome.
TICLA made some concessions on things that don't really matter when you're setup next to the car—like
weight and stuff size—to develop a stylish and functional tent specifically for car campers.
- - Rainfly provides excellent coverage without compromising views or ventilation.
- - Strong and smooth shock-corded aluminum poles withstand the elements.
- - Tent, fly and floor materials are tough enough for kids and pets.
- - Super Stakes are heavy and durable.
- - G.O.O.D. System storage tote makes it easy to unpack and repack the tent—no more folding and rolling!
- - Printed floors bring life to tent interior.
- - Your TeaHouse includes: tent, rainfly pole set, stakes, guy lines, G.O.O.D. System tote bag, stuff sack
Color/Finish Body: Oyster Grey, Fly: Antique White, Floor: Desert Dimensions 58in x 90in 147cm x 229cm Weight 9 pounds 4 ounces 4.2kg Fly 75D Polyester, 1500mm PU Waterproof Coating Doors One Peak Height 47in 120cm Stakes (6) Steel Nail Head with Plastic Flange 25cm - 102 grams Zippers YKK Nylon Coil, Self-Correcting Floor 36.25ft2 3.37m2 Poles Aluminum DAC 7001 9.5mm Floor 210D Poly Oxford, 5000mm PU Waterproof Body 75D Polyester, 1500mm PU Waterproof Walls Storage Tote G.O.O.D. System Storage Tote Stuff Sack 75D Polyester with Draw Cord and Cord Lock Guy Lines (4) Braided Nylon Cord
- Additional Information