A TSA-compliant laptop bag that unzips to lay flat for quick passage through lame lines.
A serious upgrade of our beloved Commute. The clever laptop compartment unzips to lay flat so you don't have to remove your laptop at airport security. And it's TSA compliant so the Feds really can't stop you. We know because we've tried. Additionally, the Commute 2.0 has a waterproof TPU flap to help keeps stuff dry in a drizzle and the key fob is still there. Thou shall never dig for thy keys or suffer laptop cuts and bruises.
- TSA compliant external laptop compartment unzips and lies flat for going through security without removing your laptop
- Plush corduroy-lined computer compartment
- Luggage pass through for your wheelie companion
- Waterproof TPU front flap
- Waterproof Hypalon rubberized bottom
- Internal organizer panel and red key fob
- Grab strap for easy lifting
- Additional Information
Year Spring 2012