Created in reaction to the rise of mighty TSA in American airports, Timbuk2's Commute messenger bag is approaching perfection. Its laptop compartment unzips to lie flat so you don't have to remove your laptop at airport security, and its waterproof TPU flap keeps your gear dry in a drizzle. Additionally, it has external water bottle pockets and a silly amount of internal organization for pens, mice, cords, and so on, plus Timbuk2's beloved red key fob. Thou shall never dig for thy keys or be last through the security line again.
- Durable ballistic nylon fabric.
- Waterproof TPU front flap.
- Waterproof hypalon rubberized bottom
- TSA compliant laptop compartment unzips to lie flat for airport security.
- Separate padded tricot lined compartments for both your laptop and iPad.
- High density foam laptop sleeve with quilted tricot fabric. Includes a separate padded area for your iPad.
- Faux fur lined front pockets keep your phone and gadgets safe.
- Internal organizer for pens, phones, and other small stuff.
- Internal mesh pockets for your cables and power bricks.
- Luggage pass through for your wheelie companion.
- Red key tether for keeping track of keys.
- Elasticized external water bottle pocket.
- Vista loop for attaching blinky bike lights.
- Grab strap for easy lifting.
- Removable shoulder strap enables you to wear it like messenger or briefcase.
- Additional Information
Intended Use Biking, Commute, Everyday, Travel