Frost really bites when you’re wearing the wrong clothes. So Toad&Co's Cottonwood Jacket is insulated and Sherpa fleece–lined to put a warm smile on any gray or chilly day. The cut is modified bomber, with angled seams to slim and hip the fit. And the fabric is a character–rich herringbone weave dyed in deep tones to harmonize with anything you play with it.
- Removeable Sherpa–Fleece–Lined Hood
- Welted Fleece–Lined Pockets And Interior–Zipper Stash Pocket
- Exposed Metal Zipper
- Rib Collar, Cuffs, And Hem
- Lining: 100% Polyester Sherpa Fleece
- Sleeve Lining: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Taffeta® 60–Gram Polyester Fill
- Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle Tumble Dry Low Heat
Backbone Twill :
100% Organic Cotton
A versatile fabric for our modern farm-to-table, the mini herringbone gives this twill a subtle texture that just gets better with age.
- Additional Information