Finally a kid's bike for the junior rippers that ride more than a bike park. Transition's Ripcord is a 24" wheel kids bike designed to handle any trail condition. The Ripcord is designed to be comfortable for pedaling with size appropriate front end height, and confident handling from a 67 degree head angle and short 381mm chainstay. Strong enough for intermediate level bike park riding, and light enough for XC journeys; the Ripcord is one kid's bike that does it all. Transition has based the design around a 100mm travel 26" fork and a standard size rear shock so you have plenty of upgrade options down the road.
- Super Low Standover & Handlebar Height
- Standard Size Rear Shock
- 100mm Travel 26" Fork for Easy Upgrades
- Air Shock and Air Fork For Easy Tuning
- Adjustable Reach Hydraulic Brakes
- Wide Range 1x9 Gearing For Simplicity
- Complete Bike Weight: 30 lbs.
- Additional Information
You may also be interested in the following product(s)