The all new Smuggler takes the 29er in a new direction with a short travel platform that isn't short on versatility. Aggressive geometry with a slack 67.5 head angle and roomy cockpit let you push the bike hard while the 29 wheels smooth out rough terrain. The short 435mm chainstay and 115mm of progressive suspension keep the bike agile, responsive and playful for maximum fun on whatever trail you choose.
Images represent color scheme, not components/build of available models. Size availability is variable. Call for details.
- Progressive Geometry - Long, Low and Slack
- Giddy Up Link Suspension, 115mm Rear and 130mm Front
- Integrated Rubber Chainstay Protection
- Collet Style Main Pivot Hardware
- No Front Derailleur Support
- ISCG05 Chainguide Mounting
- Syntace X12 Rear 142mm Axle and Universal Transition Derailleur Hanger
- Full Size Water Bottle Fits Inside Front Triangle
- User Friendly 73mm Threaded Bottom Bracket
- Internal Cable Routing with Stealth Dropper Post Routing
- Medium Frame Weight With Rear Shock: 7.34 lbs.
FORK Rock Shox Pike RC 130mm 29 HEADSET FSA NO.57E STEM Race Face Respond (45mm) HANDLEBAR Kore Durox (760mm x 35mm) GRIPSTransition Single Clamp BRAKES Shimano Deore ROTORS Shimano RT66 180mm SHIFTER Shimano Deore iSpec REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano SLX Shadow Plus GS CRANK Race Face Ride 32t NW (175mm) WHEELSET WTB Frequency Race i23 29 w/ SRAM MTH 746 CASSETTE SRAM PG 1020 (11-36) CHAIN KMC X101 REAR SHOCK RockShox Monarch RT3 Debonair TIRES Schwalbe Nobby Nic 29 x 2.35 Pacestar Evo Front
Schwalbe Nobby Nic 29 x 2.25 Pacestar Evo Rear
SEATPOST Kore 2 Bolt (31.6mm x 400mm) SADDLE WTB Volt Comp
- Additional Information
You may also be interested in the following product(s)