Incorporating water-resistant 2D PermaShell™ fabric and a premium 650+ Loft ULTRA-DRY Down™, the Trek bags redefine the classic value-for-money sleeping bag. The 60/40 top/bottom fill ratio in the Trek bags is maintained using a side block baffle and differential cut shell to ensure that the down fill can always loft to its full potential. A 3D side wall in the top of the shell, a feature normally reserved for technical alpine sleeping bags, provides more space for the down to loft right to the edge of the bag.
- Tapered rectangular shape is comfortable and converts to a blanket in warm weather
- 2D PermaShell™ DWR shell fabric
- Differential cut shell with 3D side walls
- 60/40 fill ratio
- Side block baffle
- Zipper draft tube with anti-snag
- Cushioned internal hood drawcord with dual adjustment
- 2 way YKK® #5 zippers with separate foot zip
- Large sized internal zipper pocket
- Includes lightweight Ultra-Sil® compression bag, mesh storage cube and laundry bag.
- Additional Information
Material Shell: 2D PermaShell™ 33D nylon with DWR
Lining: 20D polyester soft touch
Insulation ULTRA-DRY Down™ 650+ Loft 85% Down Cluster Premium Duck Down Temp Rating EN Comfort: 23 F / -5 C
EN Lower Limit: 12 F / -11 C
EN Extreme: -22 F / -30 C
Length Short fits to 5' 5"
Regular fits to 6' 0"
Long fits to 6' 7"
Shoulder Girth Short: 58" / 148 cm
Regular: 60" / 152 cm
Long: 64" / 162 cm
Hip Girth Short: 57" / 146 cm
Regular: 59" / 150 cm
Long: 62" / 157 cm
Foot Girth Short: 38" / 98 cm
Regular: 39" / 101 cm
Long: 42" / 108 cm
Packed Size 7.05 Liters (for size Regular) Weight Short 2lb 11oz / 1215g
Regular 2lb 12oz / 1255g
Long 2lb 15oz / 1340g
Zipper Type #5 YKK reverse zip Stuff Sack Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil™ compression sack