The Vaporizer pullover is the perfect all-around mid-layer companion to any TREW shell, regulating body heat while you climb and insulating while you shred. Its gridded fleece interior offers an incredible warmth-to-weight ratio, rapidly disperses moisture after heavy exertion, and compresses down to nothing for easy transport. On the outside, a smooth face knit allows it to move freely under shells without catching or riding up, and its low-profile hood can be worn underneath a helmet in extremely cold conditions. It also gets the chicks, thanks to casually utilitarian and slightly retro good looks.
- Polartec Power Dry High Efficiency®
- Low-profile, under-helmet hood
- Chest pocket with cord port
- Elastic cuffs with thumb loops
- Raglan sleeve design
- Athletic fit
- MADE IN USA. Fleece milled in Massachusetts. Cut/sewn in Oregon.
- Additional Information
Intended Use Ski/Snowboard Socks Material Synthetic Properties Insulating