An incredible value for trail blazers and families alike, the Frontier features the 180™EZ binding for ultimate ease-of-use and comfort. The Frontier’s lightweight and gender-specific design gives you the most efficient stride for packed trails while the Recreational crampon system gives you the bite you need for gentle, rolling terrain.
- Fit-Step Frame: The innovative and biomechanical aluminum Fit-Step™ frame, designed with a slightly upturned, rounded tail, reduces muscular skeletal impact on hip, knee and ankle joints by 10%.
- Rotating Toe Cord design enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop and snow to shed off the tail, reducing cardio-respiratory strain by 7%. The underfoot pivot point also allows the toe traction teeth to bite deeply into the snow when weighted. A rotation limiter prevents over-rotation and shin bang.
- 180 EZ Binding: The streamlined180EZ binding features a simple, one-buckle tighteningmechanism, coupled with an easy-to-use urethane heel strap forefficient, lightweight support. Patented Control Wings™ keep yourheel aligned with the snowshoe for maximum control and comfort.
- Recreational Crampon: Carbon steel toe and heel crampons feature front and rear braking teeth for a secure grip uphill, downhill and side hill in packed snow conditions.
- SoftTec Decking: Tubbs SoftTec™ decking provides durable, lightweight flotation.
Snowshoe Size Chart:
Sizes: 21", 25", 30"
Dimensions: 8" x 21", 8" x 25", 9" x 30"
Weight Per Pair: 3.3 lbs, 3.4 lbs, 4.3 lbs
Optimal Load: 80-150 lbs (21" model), 120-200 lbs (25" model), 170-250 lbs (30" model)
Surface Aera: 188in2 (25"), 251in2 (30"), 325in2 (36")
- Additional Information