True to its namesake, the Journey will help you head out to explore varied terrain this winter. Equipped to handle both ascending and descending terrain, the Journey is feature-packed, comfortable, and easy to use.
- Softtec Decking - Tubbs SoftTec™ decking provides durable, lightweight flotation.
- Fit-Step Frame - The innovative and biomechanical aluminum Fit-Step™ frame, designed with a slightly upturned, rounded tail, reduces muscular skeletal impact on hip, knee and ankle joints by 10%.
- Rotating Toe Cord/Rotation Limiter - Rotating Toe Cord design enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop and snow to shed off the tail, reducing cardio-respiratory strain by 7%. The underfoot pivot point also allows the toe traction teeth to bite deeply into the snow when weighted. A rotation limiter prevents over-rotation and shin bang.
- 180 Tour Binding - The all-new 180 Tour binding fuses an improved micro-adjust webbing system for easy adjustment with Tubbs’ patented Control Wings™ for an exact fit on a wide variety of men’s and women’s boot sizes.
- Talon Crampon - Compact, carbon steel Talon™ toe crampon provides constant contact on all types of terrain and engages the slope more quickly with the Fit-Step™ frame shape. A Carbon steel heel crampon, centered under the boot, optimizes grip on descent and side hill traverse.
- Additional Information
Category Snowshoes Snowshoe Size Chart Model Journey Journey Size 21 25 Dimensions 8" x 21" 8" x 25" Weight/Pair 3.6 lbs 4.3 lbs Optimal Load 80 - 150 lbs 120 - 200 lbs Surface Area 136 in 178 in