Designed by the champion of minimalism and a 2014 Trail Runner Magazine Gear of the Year Award winner, the AK Race Vest gives you everything you need and nothing more. Innovative fabrics and design come together to provide the ultimate in lightweight comfort. Weighing only 7 ounces, the AK Race Vest 2.0 won't hold you back and gives you liters of storage. Version 2.0 increases durability by switching to Silnylon from Cuben Fiber, using a stronger 340gm Power Mesh, adding edge banding to the upper strap pockets, and making the bungee cord stronger. The lower main compartment pockets are gone and the back panel is cut higher for better gear storage and retention. This is the pack that's used all over the world, for an easy hour run to a hundred miler.
Specifications & DETAILS
- Smart phone compatible pouches (2)
- Bottle holsters tighten to carry camera, etc.
- Hose loops for optional reservoir routing (3)
- Electrolyte or valuables pockets (2)
- Super soft VelvetexTM no-chafe binding
Sizing At Chest (Unisex):
- Bungee cord for extra capacity and compression
- Hex Mesh construction for maximum breathability
- Side straps for size adjustment
- Extra tall mesh pocket to keep items secure
- Accommodates an 70 oz. reservoir (sold separately)
- S/M: 23 - 36 in. / 58 - 91 cm
- M/L: 32 - 44 in. / 81 - 112 cm
- Measure wearing the clothes you intend to wear
- A vest full of gear will fit smaller
- Volume Capacity: 244 in3 / 4L
- Fluid Capacity: 2 x 20 oz. bottles / 2 x 591 mL (plus optional reservoir)
- Weight: 7 oz. (12.5 oz. with bottles) / 198 g (354 g with bottles)
- Height: 12 in. / 30 cm
- Width: 9 in. / 23 cm
- Hex Mesh: The Hex Mesh vest structure is completely breathable, extrememly strong, and lightweight. Its inability to absorb moisture results in a drier, more comfortable wear.
- Power Mesh: All pockets are strong and stretch, made with 340gm Power Mesh stretch fabric so the vest expands as you need it to.
- Additional Information