The Banff Shift lets you get all the warmth of wool without the weight or itch thanks to the sustainable blend (which includes recycled water bottles).
- Contrast plaid yoke
- Pointed collar with button closure
- Full button up front placket
- Left chest patch pocket
- 2 button adjustable cuffs
- Natural Corozo buttons throughout
- Curved hemline
- 65% recycled polyester, made with recycled water bottles
- 35% wool, a natural and renewable resource (since sheep are shorn annually). Since wool is biodegradable, it’s much gentler to the environment than oil-based synthetics.
- Corozo buttons are carved from the Tagua nut and are 100% natural
- Shoulder yoke: 100% organic cotton, which doesn’t use the chemical fertilizers and pesticides that often drain into our waterways
- Additional Information
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Price From: $49.95