Appropriately named after the world’s fourth highest mountain, this sturdy wool shirt is designed to have your back on exceptionally cold weekends. Get all the warmth of wool without the weight or itch thanks to our sustainable blend (which includes recycled water bottles). Suede elbow patches add an extra layer of durability.
- Pointed collar with button closure
- Suede elbow patch
- Full button up front placket
- Two front flap pockets with button closure
- 2 button adjustable cuffs
- Natural Corozo buttons throughout
- Curved hemline
- 80% recycled polyester, made with recycled water bottles
- 20% wool, a natural and renewable resource (since sheep are shorn annually). Since wool is biodegradable, it’s much gentler to the environment than oil-based synthetics.
- 100% leather suede elbow patches
- Corozo buttons are carved from the Tagua nut and are 100% natural
- Additional Information
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Price From: $49.95