The German engineered Vaude Basic Rock 30 is an all-around backpack for demanding rock climbing.
The German engineered Vaude Basic Rock 30 is an all-around backpack for demanding rock climbing. Part of the Anatomic Alpin line, the Basic Rock 30 offers unmatched stability with a soft padded, full-contact back. Its central ventilation channel design has been recommended by mountain guides for years. The Basic Rock's comfortably padded removable hipbelt provides optimal load distribution and the patented adjustable length shoulder straps (VAUDE FLASH) guarantee a great fit for maximum comfort.
- Volume: 30 liters (1830 cu. in.)
- Weight: 2 lbs 15 oz (1330 g)
- Dimensions: 50 x 28 x 18 cm / 20 x 11 x 7 in.
- Fabrics: 300 D Honeycomb Polyester PU coated, 600 D Polyester PU coated, 500 D Cordura Polyamid PU coated
- Zippered lid compartment
- Size adjustable (xs - xl) with patented FLASH adjustment
- Removable lid
- Padded, moisture wicking back panel
- Padded hip belt is removable
- Chest strap
- Ice axe or trekking pole fixation points
- Side compression straps
- Separate waterproof document compartment
- Opening for hydration system
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Price From: $124.95