The Islay 12 offers the features of a touring kayak in a compact, lightweight package. A smaller version of the Islay 14, the 12 will appeal to people who want to explore smaller lakes and rivers but still want the option of taking along enough gear for an overnight trip.
The Islay 12 is ultra-stable and quick through the water, nimble on edge and fun to paddle. Offered with Venture’s innovative new under-stern Skudder® system.
Special Offer - Get free UPS shipping on this item! Simply add it to your cart and select Free Shippng - UPS Ground at checkout.
- Semi flat mid hull with a slight V: Gives stability, manoeuvrability and great tracking..
- Full volume bow: Helps lift over waves and give you a drier ride.
- Volume in bow and stern : Carry all your gear with ease.
- Rear weighting & upright stern: Long water line allows you to keep speed up across the bay.
- Ergonomic cockpit position : So you can paddle all day in comfort.
- Removable pod, 2 large hatches and paddle park : Store all your gear for longer trips.
- Deck elastics : Store map and spare paddles for easy access.
- Fishing rod holder mounts, soft curve for easy mounting: For optional fishing rod holders.
- Skeg: Aids tracking in a straight line, can be fully or partially lowered to optimise performance.
Length Width Volume Front Hatch Day Hatch Rear Hatch Fourth Hatch Length Width Weight Paddler Weight Range 385cm 66cm 190lts 12lts na 24lts na 90.5cm 50.5 cm 22.7kgs < 124kgs
- Additional Information