The Venture Islay is the next wave of small touring kayaks. Taking design cues from P&H's ground-breaking Delphin, the Islay sets a new standard for the category.
The Islay features a long waterline for speed and tracking and an asymmetric hull that is nimble on edge. Solid stability gives beginning paddlers plenty of confidence and a roomy cockpit makes for comfortable all-day seating.
Special Offer - Get free UPS shipping on this item! Simply add it to your cart and choose Free Shipping - UPS Ground at checkout.
- Semi flat mid hull with a slight V: Gives stability, manoeuvrability and great tracking.
- Full volume bow: Helps lift over waves and give you a drier ride.
- Volume in bow and stern : Carry all your gear with ease on calmer water.
- Rear weighting & squared off stern: Long water line allows you to keep speed up across the bay.
- Ergonomic cockpit position : So you can paddle all day in comfort.
- Removable pod, 2 large hatches and paddle park : Store all your gear for longer trips.
- Deck elastics : Store map and spare paddles for easy access.
- Fishing rod holder flats: For optional fishing rod holders.
- Security bar & Paddle recess behind the cockpit
- Rudder Ready: Optional rudder can be attached.
- Length: 14' 0" / 427 cm
- Width: 23.6" / 60 cm
- Volume: 374 liters
- Front hatch: 43 liters
- Rear hatch: 81 liters
- Cockpit length: 35" / 89 cm
- Cockpit width: 20" / 51 cm
- Weight: 55 lbs / 25 kgs
- Paddler weight range: 120 - 286 lbs / 55 - 130 kgs
- Additional Information