The Islay LV opens up coastal adventure and inland touring potential to a smaller, lighter paddler, giving them the opportunity to enjoy nimble manoeuvring, stable hull and straight tracking performance on calm or more exposed waters. P&H heritage and Delphin like design features have really put it at the top of its class. Venture Islay & Islay LV are fitted with performance outfitting featuring a floating backrest to give a greater level of support.
Every Venture Kayak includes recycled material sourced from scrap produced in their factory and from second hand kayaks. This allows Venture to effectively close the loop on the manufacturing process and helps to make them one of the greenest kayak manufacturers in the industry.
- Semi flat mid hull with a slight V: Gives stability, maneuverability and great tracking.
- Full volume bow: Helps lift over waves and give you a drier ride.
- Volume in bow and stern : Carry all your gear with ease on calmer water.
- Rear weighting & squared off stern: Long water line allows you to keep speed up across the bay.
- Ergonomic cockpit position : So you can paddle all day in comfort.
- Removable pod, 2 large hatches and paddle park : Store all your gear for longer trips.
- Deck elastics : Store map and spare paddles for easy access.
- Fishing rod holder flats: For optional fishing rod holders.
- Security bar & Paddle recess behind the cockpit.
- Rudder Ready: Optional rudder can be attached.
- Length: 13' 8" / 420 cm
- Width: 22.4" / 57 cm
- Volume: 307 liters
- Front hatch: 36 liters
- Rear hatch: 71 liters
- Cockpit length: 35" / 89 cm
- Cockpit width: 19" / 48 cm
- Weight: 55 lbs / 25 kgs
- Paddler weight range: 100 - 220 lbs / 45 - 100 kgs
- Additional Information