The first trail running–specific Vibram FiveFingers model, the Spyridon LS provides the perfect balance of “foot feel” and protection on rugged surfaces. A minimalist 3.5mm Vibram rubber sole provides impact protection from stones and debris, while better allowing proper barefoot dynamics. The aggressive tread design delivers sure-footed grip in all directions, molded nylon mesh in midsole adds a “rock block” effect, dispersing impact over a wider area. The Coconut Active Carbon upper offers natural breathability and an adjustable hook-and-loop closure ensures a secure fit. 3M reflective applications for safety after dark. Machine Washable. Air Dry.
- UPPER - Stretch Mesh and Polyamide
- SOLE - XSTrek Vibram Rubber
- FOOTBED - 3mm Polyurethane Insole Anti-Microbial Dri-Lex Sockliner
- Machine washable. Air dry.
- Men's size 44 - 6.88oz. each, 13.76oz./pair
- My favorite trail runner Review by Ryan