The first trail running–specific Vibram FiveFingers model, the Spyridon LS provides the perfect balance of “foot feel” and protection on rugged surfaces. A minimalist 3.5mm Vibram rubber sole provides impact protection from stones and debris, while better allowing proper barefoot dynamics. The aggressive tread design delivers sure-footed grip in all directions, molded nylon mesh in midsole adds a “rock block” effect, dispersing impact over a wider area. The Coconut Active Carbon upper offers natural breathability and an adjustable hook-and-loop closure ensures a secure fit. 3M reflective applications for safety after dark. Machine Washable. Air Dry.
- UPPER - Stretch Mesh and Polyamide
- SOLE - XSTrek Vibram Rubber
- FOOTBED - 3mm Polyurethane Insole Anti-Microbial Dri-Lex Sockliner
- Machine washable. Air dry.
- Men's size 44 - 6.88oz. each, 13.76oz./pair
- Additional Information
Year No Usage No Fabric Weight No Material No Properties No
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- My favorite trail runner
- These shoes are seriously awesome. The Nylon mesh in the soul protects your feet from rocks and roots way better than 'rock plates' or 'trail shields' on other minimalist / barefoot footwear. You still know that you have stepped on something but the impact is spread out over a larger area. The tread and rubber of the out-sole make for a high traction, very grippy shoe. The first day I got them I took them out for a 3 mile run with some cliff jumping. No blisters, easy to swim in, good traction while wet, and fast drying. A must have if you like VFF's or are looking for a new barefoot trail runner.