Whether you’re having fun splashing around or busy cleaning up the mess, the Ultra Kids is a versatile shoe that both kids and parents can appreciate. Modeled after our most innovative style, Ultra, it features a fully molded upper and outsole which is incredibly light and flexible. The EVA and hexagon cage design also allows quick drying and extreme breathability, making this shoe ideal for your little ones' waterside adventures. A Velcro strap allows the foot to be secure in the shoe, while the anatomic toe box maximizes toe spread and allows the foot to flex naturally. At VIVOBAREFOOT we believe that barefoot is best for growing feet, and we’re committed to offering the same sensation for kids of all ages.
- Upper: EVA: 3D upper-outsole with perforated, non-toxic, two density, soft, high abrasion resistant EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate)
- Lacing: Velcro: Fastening the foot securely in the shoe is simple with basic Velcro straps
- Collar/Panel & Lining: Dri-lex performance footbed cover for moisture wicking and superior comfort
- Insoles: None
- Sole Construction: Amphibious: A fully molded, soft, high abrasion injected EVA sole with high levels of durability, grip and traction
- Outsole Thickness: 7mm: Starting at 7mm, the amphibious outsole compresses to 3mm with continued use offering maximum proprioception with protection
- Weight: 174g/6.1oz
- Eco Credentials: Extremely Lightweight: means it uses less fuel in transportation
- Additional Information
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Best barefoot shoes
Vivobarefoot shoes are the best barefoot shoes around. The only problem is they are very hard to find for kids. My 26 month old has been wearing Vivo's since he was 16 months old. They are his favorite shoes. The Ultra's are really great for summertime, especially water activities. I am always afraid that he'll slip on wet Read More...
Best barefoot shoesVivobarefoot shoes are the best barefoot shoes around. The only problem is they are very hard to find for kids. My 26 month old has been wearing Vivo's since he was 16 months old. They are his favorite shoes. The Ultra's are really great for summertime, especially water activities. I am always afraid that he'll slip on wet concrete if he's barefoot playing outside. Plus we live in Arizona and the concrete gets too hot in the summer for walking barefoot. I searched for these shoes all over the web and this is the only site that carries the Ultra. I just wished there would be more Vivobarefoot styles for kids available on Gearx.com.
Write Your Own Review