Simplify, reduce weight, and increase performance of your Voile splitboard binding system with the new Voile Light Rail splitboard binding. The Voile Light Rail integrates the Slider Track and Strap Binding into a lightweight, low profile, and stiff splitboard binding. The binding base plate is cut away to eliminate ice build-up and reduce weight. The baseplate aluminum rails are CNC machined from solid 7075-T6 bar stock aluminum for amazing durability. An Avalanche Rip Cord has been attached to both quick release buckles to aid when backcountry riding in avalanche prone areas.
- The new 2013-2014 Voile Light Rail splitboard binding includes a new wider Touring Bracket and longer Slider Pins.
- Extended vertical sides to baseplate for improved stability and performance. Also for more adjustment of heel cup to achieve negative angles on high back for more comfortable touring.
- 3 sizes/widths base plates where all base plates length has been increased for better heel side support.
- Improved and more comfortable ankle straps with low profile single screw adjustment, better for uphill touring
- Improved ladder straps for toe and ankle to better match buckles, smoother and more precise operation.
- Wider pivot bushing for better durability and stability, hence need for wider touring bracket and longer slider pins. Also requires new Splitboard Crampon for Light Rail.
- 1 pair of complete Voile Light Rail splitboard bindings.
- 1 set of wider Voile Touring Brackets, Pin Guides, and 6 Touring Bracket Screws for Light Rail.
- 1 set of wider Voile Slider Pins for Light Rail.
- 1 pair of Voile Avalanche Rip Cords.
- 1 Voile Light Rail splitboard binding instruction manual.
Small Medium Large Boot Size 4-6.5 USM 7-10.5 USM 11+ USM Weight(lbs/kg)/Pair 4 lbs/1.9kg 4 lbs/1.9kg 4 lbs/1.9kg Part Number 1130-61-S 1130-61-M 1130-61-L Base Plate Material 6061-T6 Tempered 6061-T6 Tempered 6061-T6 Tempered Rail Material 7075-T6 Tempered 7075-T6 Tempered 7075-T6 Tempered
- Additional Information