The 90EIGHT features 3D.RIDGE construction, creating an incredibly light weight, versatile freeride ski that handles anything from bumps to trees to groomers, and even powder and crud. The early-taper sidecut and open radius mean you can steer it anywhere you want it to go with an easy, cruisy feel.
- Multi layered wood core affords a lively, responsive ski
- Tapered Shape allows for tail smearing and maximum versatility in a variety of conditions
- 3D.RIDGE technology provides optimal flex, stability and performance with precise pressure distribution
- Tip and tail rocker for blissful powder wiggling.
- Sizes: 163cm, 170cm, 177cm, 184cm
- Dimensions: 133-98-116 [All sizes]
- Turning Radius: 15.9m [163cm], 17.9m [170cm], 20.1m [177cm], 22.3m [184cm]
- Conditions: 30% Groomed / 70% Backcountry
- Ski Magazine 2016 Gold Medar Gear
- Skiing Magazine 2016 Tester's Choice
- Freeskier Magazine 2016 Editor's Pick
- Backcountry Magazine 2016 Editorss Choice
- Additional Information
Collection Discount Ski Gear Sale