If you're looking for a sleek, straight-tracking canoe that's easy to paddle and easy to handle out of the water, the 16-foot Adirondack fits the bill. Designed for day and overnight trips, it paddles efficiently with a light-to-moderate load. The Adirondack is also graced with excellent stability in most conditions. Canoe & Kayak Magazine said, "This is one smooth paddling canoe." Who said an efficient canoe had to be long?
Wenonah's Tuf-weave® material is an interwoven fabric made of 50% polyester and 50% fiberglass that out performs either material alone. The Tuf-weave® layup results in our most durable composite canoes. Tuf-weave® canoes offer improved impact resistance and are a great compromise between light weight, performance, and price.
- Length: 16' 0" (487.68cm)
- Gunwale Width: 35" (88.9cm)
- Maximum Width: 36" (91.44cm)
- Waterline Width: 34.75" (88.265cm)
- Stern Depth: 16.5" (41.91cm)
- Center Depth: 13.5" (34.29cm)
- Bow Depth: 19.5" (49.53cm)
- Rocker: 0" (0cm)
- Additional Information