The Argosy is made for solo exploration of rivers and streams, whether paddling the Missouri River at dawn or running the riffles and eddies of the Shenendoah. It's nimble enough to carry you through cross currents and over eddy lines. It has added depth and volume to handle rough water and even whitewater, and plenty of rocker in the keel for maneuverability. The Argosy's ability to lean predictably in tight turns builds in confidence. We recommend it for intermediate and advanced paddlers.
- Royalex® construction
- Black vinyl gunwales
- Height/angle adjustable center webbing seat
- Length: 14' 6"
- Weight: 47 lbs (21.15 kg) with Standard Equipment
- Maximum Width: 30.25" (76.835 cm)
- Bow Depth: 22" (45.72 cm)
- Stern Depth: 16" (40.64 cm)
- Gunwale Width: 27" (68.58 cm)
- Waterline Width: 27" (68.58 cm)
- Center Depth: 13.5" (34.29 cm)
- Rocker: bow 2.25", stern 1"
- Additional Information