The original Prospector was a river-running boat known as the work horse of the North. This proven down-river hull is Wenonah's version of the classic design, and the closest thing to the original that money can buy. It's a stable hull for rivers and streams - with ample rocker it's quick to turn. Because of the symmetrical shape of the hull, a solo paddler loaded with gear could make good progress by turning around in the bow seat and paddling it backward.
Note: Product photo shows a generic Prospector. Call us for current color and material selection.
- Length: 16' 0"
- Weight: 56 lbs (Tuf-weave® Flex Core)
- Overall Length: 16' 0" (487.68cm)
- Gunwale Width: 36" (91.44cm)
- Maximum Width: 37" (93.98cm)
- Waterline Width: 33" (83.82cm)
- Stern Depth: 25" (63.5cm)
- Center Depth: 15" (38.1cm)
- Bow Depth: 25" (63.5cm)
- Rocker: 2.5" (6.35cm)
- Additional Information